Are Digital Organizations Better at Overcoming COVID?
Government leaders rushing to contain the COVID-19 pandemic in March gave companies little time to shift to an all-virtual workforce. Ready or not, many businesses had to become more digital.
But true digital transformation takes far more than a Zoom account. Using everything from virtual supply chains and people analytics to artificial intelligence-based models and automated biotechnology research, organizations further along the digital curve are responding differently than those still wondering how to evolve. The digital technology embedded throughout their operations gives them a unique advantage.
With that in mind, we asked faculty associated with Harvard Business School’s Digital Initiative how technology is setting the most successful organizations apart during the coronavirus crisis.
- Are Digital Organizations Better at Overcoming COVID?
- Your Customers Have Changed. Here’s How to Engage Them Again.
- Top 10 SharePoint articles of 2013 and a look back by Benjamin Niaulin
- Going Digital: Implications for Firm Value and Performance
- SharePoint “Next steps” 📢 moves people to the latest collaboration experiences